Thursday 16 October 2008

prims prims prims

making eyes? time to move to something bigger.. for example HAIR.. um but since I am not ambitious.. I think I will just stick to building where I can see all 150-299 prims all working where they are big enough to mess with properly..


ah hair is just so difficult because of that one thing.. to get a good hair, you need a great texture and you need to create lots of prims that are mostly flexi.. I think.. thats how I feel about it.

What happens when your gold fish gets too big for the bowl?

well if anyone knows, please tell me.. as long as its not "get a bigger bowl".

still I want to stage some images.. one with a man/woman holding a gold fish bowl, while waiting for the bus, wearing a suit and bowler hat.. maybe an umbrella? I don't know, its from a dream I want to mess with in my mind. Its all pretty prims anyhow.

No comments: