Friday 22 February 2008

a formal tea party..

There was much dancing and great amount of clasical music.. it seemed kind of cool and I liked the people for being somewhat at ease with more so called uncomfortable topics such as religion, politics and sex-- since those topics as a rule are generally taken as off limits by most, and started talking one to one with someone who represented themselves as a scientist.. on the topic of metaphysics. This always happens to me.

Its nice to meet people who are lively and smart.. charming but not crude.. maybe the occasional cheeky comment.. a little spice to life..

Certainly I will be coming back to their parties.. and perhaps bringing friends if they wish to go as well.

I was wearing an Far Eastern red and black formal outfit.. but mine was naturally different what was there.. but just as long, a wonderful freebie I got at House of Zen, a freebie feather fan I got from the Hera shop, and the freebie Tesla Mary Jane shoes from Fab Free HQ. I wouldn't normally post what I was wearing in such detail, but I wanted to emphise that I spent no lindens to create what I wore.. and even though it was different in style because it was a Far Eastern themed outfit compared to the tradtional Western formal dress, it looked nice and didn't stand out as being outside of taste.. or the theme of formal wear.

More stories yet to come!!!

No comments: