Tuesday 12 February 2008

My beautiful lady...



This is my version of the CSI Miami lady..only problem is that the skin will not allow for definition.. so her skin has no wrinkles.. not that those would be visible but that even MY avatar has wrinkles.. due to the fact all faces have them..


She's standing in front of a cut out of Rose Tyler the Assistant to Doctor Who..


Now I could have googled up her image to have something to work with, but I worked exclusively by what impressions were in my mind of what she looks like since I'm trying to train my mind to retain detail and to extract it easier as well.


If the browser didn't crash evertime I tried to make a new avatar, I think I'd have allot more interesting ones.. I have lots and lots of matterial to work with.. I've got lots of plans but once again... too little time.. time to sleep.. goodnight :D


1 comment:

aferrismoon said...

Hi
I happened to write that the Stargate Queen , who is Robin Tunney has initials the same as Rose Tyler, who also speeds through time.
Cheers