Monday 17 March 2008

Chocolate covered silk zombies and Irish dancing

Last week, before I got so distracted with making things, I had a visit from Sayax who donated some money to the cause of creating things in SL.. and I showed him a few portrait AVs I made.. and it was very nice.

The next day in the morning for me, I found myself at home in my house at SL after an adventure in Nexus Prime.. I got there because I looked at my chess board's creator's profile. It was interesting to find an older sim so far back.. with a story line and streaming media, that at the time I could not access and now I can't because I've been so busy. Ah but it was an adventure.. I took out the bicycle blimp and made an air examination after going though some of the main buildings earlier.. spooky but facinating stuff.. a person could really be taken in there. The atmosphere is filled with intrique.

So noting more about prims I realized my chess board was far too large.. so I had to put it away. :( so my instalation is no longer a chess party. But I got a low prim auto playing harp and then Space and Django came over and showed me some of what they found in the Hungarian sim... "silks" (as in Fish and Silk :P ) for free with the name Chocolate.. and a dance bracelet..

and the semi nudity was insane.. and the dancing was insane it was very Dionysian to the harp music and the flapping of the freebie silks.. and the skin showing OMG!! :D it was so funny I had to do it too.. and Space and Django to make things even funnier found some beat up skins with scars and bruises.. so it was like they were zombies and stuff... where as I was trying to cover up and where the silks trying to find something to match up but the dancing didn't make it easier, and neither did seeing my fat arse!!! :D man I did make my AV just the right size..I could see the back fat AND my arse fat!!! If only I too had a scared skin.. but IRL is good enough!

Anyway I ended covering myself in butterflies and flowers to cover the naughty places since my skin wasn't as PG as I wanted it to be. It was really funny.. but I guess you had to be there..

When Vidd showed up we tried to start this up again, but we got ejected from the platform high above and while I was falling... I was trying to get dressed in something more covering.. and just as I was falling, I got this message someone dressed as a white tiger was in my house..

Last night a week later, a white wolf was in my house, while I was looking for my parasol..and it barked at me..and then I asked "how can I help you?" and it ran away.. Strange.. I even tried to follow it on the map with no luck.

No comments: