Wednesday 5 March 2008

A day at Grendel's

So since I had so little time on my hands.. and then when I finally did, I went to Grendel's where they have special avatars at affordable prices.. and used my camping money to obtain a Will o the Wisp, for about 15 lindens... kind of symbolic of how I feel.. kind of like those lonely little dangerous lights out on the moors luring and taunting people into danger.. bogs.. pits and the eventual quicksand.

I even got a package of fish shapes, dragonflies and "no face"..(no face was totally free) and since My son and I are huge fans of Spirited Away.. a no face avatar seemed fitting.

If anyone wishes to join Second Life or is a part of Second Life and finds it interesting to film a shot of a Person playing a game of chess with a gold fish.. don't be shy, leave a comment and join me..

No comments: