Saturday 1 March 2008

Never never land

Last night I went to Metamophisis to a Tiny party..

I made my tiny costume the first thing I got the notice, which was 15 minute before the party started!!!

I used the smallest avatar I had.. (non modifiyable :P) and dressed her up in a gold mascarade ballet outfit I aquired with high heels, a black feather fan and dragonfly wings.. and danced most of the night with a teddybear with what he called "attitude" from Spain.. Craneo.

It still wasn't as fun as finally getting armour and shooting a long bow out in the sandbox with Vidd..

It was kind of crazy and fun.. and vitually bloodthirsty as Vidd said I looked !! I want to go and find a decent sim to really let loose some of these arrows upon.. I think its time to go Zombie hunting!!!

No comments: